All Africa House
All Africa House provides comfortable, equipped accommodation: A home away from home, a quiet refuge to recharge after a busy day at UCT. Our guests are visiting academics from all over the world and graduate students from South Africa and the African continent. Our guests particularly enjoy the environment of meeting colleagues from other parts of the world and other fields of academic study.
This spacious, modern complex is set against the spectacular backdrop of Table Mountain and conveniently located on UCT's Middle Campus. Guests can enjoy their accommodation and our friendly service, the leafy courtyard and our communal areas. View gallery
- Study-bedrooms with single bed, shared kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Studio rooms with double bed, en-suite bathroom and shared kitchen facilities
- Flats with double bed, bathroom, kitchenette and TV
- Executive Suite with double bed, open-plan lounge with TV, kitchen area and bathroom
All rooms include breakfast Mon–Fri 07h30–10h00. All rooms have a telephone, call rates apply.
- Dining room
- Seminar room
- Computer room with printer
- Spacious TV lounge
- Laundry (self-service)
Who qualifies to stay at All Africa House?
All Africa House provides accommodation for:
- Visiting academics on scholarly business to the University of Cape Town
- Postgraduate students on visit or attending a short course Masters/PhD
A recommendation from the relevant department or academic unit at the University of Cape Town is a prerequisite for both academics and students.
Fill out our online booking form to secure your accommodation at All Africa House.
All Africa House
43 Stanley Road
University of Cape Town
+27 (0)21 650 4152 during office hours, Mon–Fri 08h30–16h00
+27 (0)21 650 5412 after hours Mon–Fri 16h00–23h00, on weekends and public holidays 16h00–22h00
Directions: See All Africa House on Google Maps